BetOnline Poker Card Catcher Overview
Neither Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker supports HUDs for BetOnline or Sportsbetting.ag poker rooms. Without a HUD it can be difficult to track passive or tricky players effectively and maximize your EV per hand. The BetOnline Card Catcher solves this problem and allows you to run a customizable HUD with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker database. Now you’ll be able to review your hands, stats, track your progress, and run your favorite HUD setup with any stats you want.
How do you use the BetOnline Card Catcher?
Simply load up your BetOnline Poker client, and run the BetOnline Card Catcher. All hands will be saved in real time and loaded into your favorite database program, so you can then launch a HUD while playing.
- Free 7-day fully functional trial – DOWNLOAD NOW
- Catch hands played at BetOnline Poker in real time and Sportsbetting.ag.
- See your session stats and information instantly in your favorite database.
- Includes Hitman HUD for full ring and 6-max games.
- Step-by-step video on how to set up and customize your HUD.
- Online Documentation and Guide
- For use with Holdem Manager 2 or Poker Tracker 4 (Required)
BetOnline Card Catcher Gallery
With one click, grab all of your Ignition hands in real time.
Full HUD in any setting or setup you desire.
Easy-to-follow tutorials for Holdem Manager and PokerTracker.
View all your stats and replay your hands in your favorite poker database.
Easy Import into PokerTracker or Holdem Manager databases so you can review all your hands, graphs, and see all your stats.
BetOnline Card Catcher Purchase Options
(Works with Chico network – BetOnline & Sportsbetting.ag)
* License is valid for 1 year from date of activation, and can be registered on up to 2 PC’s. License does not auto re-new. No new bills occur. Renewal for additional years is approximately 1/3rd of current retail price for ongoing maintenance and development and can be purchased any time.
Bundle Discount Purchase Options BetOnline + Ignition Card Catcher
Bundle discounts ONLY good at time of purchase. They cannot be added later for the difference in pricing.