Ace Poker Drills is designed by successful poker players, for poker players. It will help any player to better remember which starting hands to play with and will help to strengthen their ability to calculate equity, odds, and outs.
Become an expert at the most important part of Texas hold’em, solid preflop decision making.
Ace Poker Drills (Poker Quiz) Overview
Ace Poker Drills is a very simple and intuitive poker training software aimed primarily at beginners to small stakes players. It places players in common preflop and postflop situations in a quiz-style format and provides feedback about how to improve their poker game. It also teaches people how to properly count outs and convert those outs to odds. It tracks and charts progress, and the equity/hand reading trainer part of the program is the only kind of its existence in the market. It also comes with a free poker equity calculator, which is the most advanced poker calculator currently on the market.
The preflop training application of APD is our most highly recommended product for micro stake players and is also our highest selling application for beginners. Eliminating those costly mistakes will pay for the software many times over! Read more about why it’s so highly recommended HERE.
Ace Poker Drills (Combo pack) Features
- Train yourself to instantly know what preflop starting hands to play profitably.
- Get professional advice, and understand the best preflop course of action in different positions.
- Learn to better understand your opponents hand ranges.
- Learn to intuitively understand your approximate equity in any given situation by repetitive drilling.
- Learn when checking, betting, raising, and folding is more profitable.
- Learn to count your outs, including backdoor outs.
- Learn what your approximate odds of improving are in common poker situations.
- Track your results, and graph your progress.
Ace Poker Drills Videos
Ace Poker Drills Gallery
Multiple choice format quiz allows you to drill in repetitive learning situations quickly.
Full explanations on what is the most optimal EV play and why.
Advanced learning lessons so you know how to calculate every hand just like top pros.
Multiple setting options to mimic the types of games you typically face.