– Added new HUD config screen option
– Added ability to hide hero hud on table
– Added increase opacity on mouse over option
– Added background color settings for individual stats
– Added custom tagged hand categories
– Added custom hot keys for tagged hand categories
– Added on table HUD color tagging options (right click on plain stat box)
– Added option to hide track conditions meter on table
– Extended HUD label abbreviations to 32 characters
We’ll have an updated blog this weekend with some release notes on the new features. I’ll post a couple of notes in here though. For the color tagging of HUDs, you need to just right click on any plain text stat box and then select a color. It needs to be a plain stat box, meaning not the 4 color stat boxes. You can tag these on table, or in the hand re-player.
Also, for the new hotkeys w/ the custom hand tags. You can right click on the drop down list for tagged hands, or just click the combo box there and you’ll be able to create a new custom tag and set a hot key for that tag. So in game, when you use that hot key it will grab 3 hands at once, tag and label them all for later review.
This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Jesse V.