Do you have preferred seating enabled on your poker client? If so, you need to enable your preferred seating in the catcher as well.
Please see below from the manual:
- Preferred Seating – If you want to set up preferred seating, then select the table type from the first drop down (heads-up, 6-max, or full ring).
- Then select the seat number you’d prefer to have. Mouse over the ‘?’ for the identify seat to see a seat number location on Bodog/Ignition.
- To complete your preferred seat setup, login to Bodog/Ignition.
- Click SETTINGS. Then select GAMEPLAY SETTINGS from the top tab, and select SEATING. Then choose the same location you selected in the card catcher on Bodog/Ignition.
- If you’re using Holdem Manager 2, you also need to select the preferred seating in your HUD configuration.
- No further setup if needed if you’re using PokerTracker 4.