Please note there’s also a video tutorial of this online manual inside the Ignition Card Catcher application. Just click on Watch Tutorial on the main interface of the card catcher.
USER MANUAL INDEX
Initial Setup (Section 1)
1. On first load of the Ignition Card Catcher, you’ll be asked to pick your database. The Ignition Card Catcher only supports Holdem Manager 2, and PokerTracker 4 for HUD Support. It will catch hands in real time for importing into Holdem Manager 1 and PokerTracker 3, but will not launch a HUD.
2. Ignition Card Catcher will auto setup your import directories for you. Once it’s setup you’ll receive the below message. However, it’s important to double check your settings in your poker database to ensure that your database is importing from the correct directory (see section 2 for PokerTracker 4 or section 3, for Holdem Manager 2).
PokerTracker 4 Setup (Section 2)
Important: CLOSE your database, and then install the catcher.
1. Set bottom middle seat as preferred seat in Ignition.
2. Set auto-center in PokerTracker4.
3. Do not set preferred seating in ICC.
4. In PokerTracker 4, check your auto import directory setup by clicking on CONFIGURE from your top menu options. Then click on SITE & IMPORT OPTIONS. Under Poker Network on the left hand side, select iPOKER. Make sure that Get Hands while playing on site is CHECKED. Under Directories Configuration, make sure that the Ignition Card Catcher directory is listed. If you used the default installation directory it will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories. If it’s not there, then click the ADD button, and add: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories. Click OK and close the Import Configuration screen.
5. Load up Ignition / Bodog Poker client and log into your account.
6. Once the import folder is properly setup, make sure that the Ignition Card Catcher says STOP CATCHING (this means it’s grabbing hands from ignition and creating hand histories) on the main interface. If it doesn’t for any reason, then click START CATCHING.
7. Lastly, from PokerTraker 4 click on PLAY POKER, and GET HANDS WHILE PLAYING.
8. Load up some tables and start playing. The HUD will take a hand or two to load from PokerTracker and then the HUD will appear on the tables.
Holdem Manager 2 Setup (Section 3)
Important: CLOSE your database, and then install the catcher.
1. In Holdem Manager 2, click on SITE SETUP. On the left hand side of the Site Settings pop-up click on iPOKER. Under AUTO IMPORT FOLDERS, check to see that the Ignition Card Catcher directory is listed. If you used the default install locations the folder will show as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories. If it’s not listed, then click on the green + sign, and under folder, add: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories. Click OK. Click on Close to the Site Settings screen.
2. Load up Ignition / Bodog Poker client and log into your account.
3. Once the import folder is properly setup, click START CATCHING from the Ignition Card Catcher.
That’s it. You may need to click on STOP HUD and START HUD in the holdem manager ACTIVE SESSION screen, but you shouldn’t have to. If you want to manually attach the HUD, then proceed with the following:
4. Now in Holdem Manager 2, click on the ACTIVE SESSION tab. Select whether you’re playing Cash or Tournaments, and then click STOP HUD.
5. Next click START HUD, and then wait until you’ve played at least one hand on the table you’re on. Once you’ve played a hand, click on the TABLE FINDER Button.
6. From the table finder pop-up window, select one of the tables you’re playing at and then right click and hold down the hud cross on the bottom left hand corner of the screen and drag and drop it onto the corresponding table name. Make sure you match the table you first selected, to the table you’re now dragging the cross onto.
7. Lastly it will ask you if you want to add the HUD to this table. Make sure the table name is correct and select OK. Repeat steps E-G for each table you’re playing on.
Settings (Section 4)
If you click on SETTINGS on the Ignition card catcher, you can change or enable the following settings:
1. Database – Shows the currently selected database type. To change this, click on the change button and select Poker Tracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2.
2. Hero Name – This defaults to the name HERO, but can be changed to any name you’d prefer. This is the name that will save into your hand histories, and the name you’ll have to select in your poker database to see your statistics
3. Enable Auto Time bank (This feature may not work on some systems and is no longer fully supported) – If you click to enable this feature, the Ignition card catcher will automatically click the timebank on any table that a decision is running down on. (Please note that by enabling this feature you may experience some occasionally flashing on your screen. This does not happen on every system, but if it does and it bothers you, then you can disable it again).
4. Time Zone Offset – If your local time is off in comparison to the Ignition Server time, you can adjust the hours by which the hand histories are written. Select from the drop down a range of -11 to +13.
5. Preferred Seating – If you want to setup preferred seating, then select the table type from the first drop down (heads-up, 6-max, or full ring). Then select the seat number you’d prefer to have. Mouse over the ? for the identify seat to see a seat number location on Ignition/bodog. To complete your preferred seat setup, login to Ignition/bodog. Click SETTINGS. The select GAME PLAY SETTINGS from the top tab, and select SEATING. Then choose the same location you selected in the card catcher on Ignition/bodog. If you’re using Holdem Manager 2, you also need to select the preferred seating in your HUD configuration. No further setup if needed if you’re using PokerTracker 4.
6. Enable Logging – Check this box to turn on advanced logging for debug purposes. To send a log to support, click on CREATE LOG, and then click on the open file location directory. The card catcher will create a .zip file with your logs you can send to support from this page: Support